How We Do It
As one of an increasing number of companies across the UK to apply the tried and tested Agile approach to our business, everything we do centres around effective customer engagement.
We design, build and take care of every detail involved in developing software, but you remain in control at all times. You get to see, feel and touch your software as it is developed. The software will be used in your business, so it’s important you have your say throughout the process. The benefits to our customers of this level of collaboration are that:
- Expectations will be clearly understood, agreed and exceeded
- Working and potentially releasable software is developed in short time frames
- We can respond quickly to change and you don’t end up paying for work you don’t need
- Projects are broken down into manageable chunks, reviewed and agreed, ensuring you are happy every step of the way
- Delays and any associated costs are reduced
- You are in the driving seat and can directly influence the direction of a solution, checking it is fit for purpose and addresses the need it was developed for in the first place.
We know that no two customers’ requirements are exactly the same. We always pride ourselves in our effective internal and external communication, we don’t over complicate things but encourage you to pick up the phone or pop by, as people solve problems not processes.