This event DOES NOT contain Tech!
(It will contain lots of fun though!)
Norfolk Developers and Barclays Eagle Lab Norwich present
The nor(DEV):biz Big Dinner
When: Monday 1st October, 2018 @ 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Where: The Library Restaurant, 4A Guildhall Hill, Norwich, NR2 1JH
How much: £20
Join the best Norfolk and Norwich tech companies for dinner and hear about the new nor(DEV):biz subscription model. Hear from Barclays Eagle Labs Norwich and about the amazing work carried out by the Anchorage Trust while enjoying good food and great company. To round off the evening we’ll be hearing from Jon Bradford.
About John Bradford
Jon Bradford is a highly experienced early stage investor. Jon was previously the MD of Techstars London, co-founder of F6S and tech.eu, and an advisor to Dubai Future Accelerator. Jon is the Director of the John Bradfield Centre. More: https://www.motivepartners.com/team/jon-bradford/
The aims of nor(DEV):biz (Norfolk Developers Business) are:
- to be the go-to group for local businesses requiring a technology solution.
- to facilitate and increase referrals and collaboration among Norfolk’s tech businesses.
- to help close the digital skills gap.
- to facilitate better collaboration between technology businesses and academic institutions.
- to have a great meal with great company